The value of experience is not in seeing much, but in seeing wisely. ~William Osler
JBD consulting was established on May 2, 2000, and is registered as a California company (C2232012). Our Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN) is 95-4800902. For US Government contracting eligibility our Dun & Bradstreet (DUNS) record is 090738993, and our Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) code is 8QEA4.
Our core consulting team has over 120 collective years of experience in the following areas:
- Process design, implementation and improvement.
- Program and project management.
- Forensic accounting with an emphasis on cost avoidance and recovery.
- Vendor management, which includes RFP and SOW development, proposal assessments and ranking, and vendor management strategies and process development.
- Portfolio management.
Our line of business experience spans:
- Hospitals and health care
- Regulated and deregulated utilities
- Government at the county, state and Federal levels, with an emphasis on Technology Business Management (TBM) and Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC)
- Medium to large companies and enterprises moving towards IT service management process implementation, COBIT integration with technical processes, and project rescues
Our senior team has diverse educational and experience backgrounds, including accounting, pre-med and biology, and government and military. The team also has extensive international experience, with an emphasis on working for and with Middle Eastern and Indian companies. We are accustomed to working with cross-functional teams located in distributed offices and countries.